- Is the hair unprocessed virgin hair?
Yes, our hair is 100% pure virgin human hair with full cuticles aligned, no acid baths.
- Will the hair shed or tangle?
No. The hair is double weft weaving with no shedding. With the proper care, hair can last between 12-24 months or longer.
- Why does the hair have some grey strands?
As virgin hair, it’s kept in its original state. We will pick out the grey hair before packing, but please understand there might be some minimum grays in the bundle. Remember this is unprocessed hair.
- How many bundles for a full head?
12″-14″: 2 bundles, 16″-20″: 3 bundles, 22″-28″: 4 bundles or more
- Can I color/dye my House of Zettie Hair Extensions?
Yes. Of course. House of Zettie Hair extensions are made of 100% human hair, which can be colored/dyed. If you do decide that you want to color/dye your extensions, it’s always best to head straight to the salon and find a professional who is experienced in working with extensions as you’re unlikely to run into problems this way.
- How do I take care of my House of Zettie Hair?
Storing Hair Extensions
It’s really important that you get into a good routine with your hair extensions from the start, because good habits = longer lasting extensions. Remember not to cut your hair wefts.
When prepping your hair extensions for storage, we recommend to gather all the hair together and carefully brush out the extensions from the bottom of the hair slowly working upwards. Always be gentle when brushing your extensions.
Once you have brushed your extensions out, use a hair tie to secure the hair close to the base of the weft as a ponytail, then gently roll the extensions into a circle and place into the your House of Zettie satin bag.
Washing Hair Extensions
- Wash and condition hair regularly-Remember this is human hair
- Only use sulfate free shampoo
- After washing, blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry
- Comb curly hair gently with your fingers